Saturday, January 28, 2012

Freedom, equality - Matti Freeman

All men are created free and equal in life


Liberty, Freedom, Equality

I Live in an Alternate Reality
My World is the Information that is Me
Its All Ive Ever Known that I can Be
My Thoughts Give Me
Some Security
Security
I Live in an Alternate Reality
To Escape the Truth of the Animosity
That's All-Around as Far as the Eye can See
But I don't Wanna See
I don't Wanna See
Whatever Happened to Our Equality

Why can't We Live in This One Reality
Why can't We All be Free
We Made a Mess of This Reality
A Place where Life comes with Cruelty
Money buys Us a Fantasy
And lets Us Choose what we Wanna Be


But we don't Wanna See
This Should Be Heaven for Every-One
Life Lived Fully where All have Fun
Where No-One has Anything to Hide
And Life can No-Longer be Denied
No-More Denied
No-More Denied

Money is the Fuel that Gives Me
What I Need to Feel Free
From Having to Take Responsibility
I Go Wherever my Desire and my Fear Tells Me
My Fear Tells Me
To Not Have to Face my Anxiety
To Not Have to See the Inhumanity
The Inhumanity
Be the Key to Change Reality
Be the Key to End Atrocity
Make this World the Place it Must Be
Where Life is Lived in Dignity
(x2)
Where Life is Lived in Dignity


SONG: I am ONE vote for World Equality and Equal Rights
SINGER: Matti Freeman




No comments:

Post a Comment